Harvest Home Groups: nurturing growth.
- Grow closer with others at Harvest.
- Grow in our understanding and application of the gospel.
- Grow outward oriented.
Provide a comfortable and inviting environment in a small group setting where people who are all on various stages in their spiritual journey can gather together weekly to grow closer with other believers, grow in their understanding and application of the gospel, and grow in becoming outward oriented.
Home Group Objectives:
- Help give everyone an opportunity to be connected personally with other believers in a significant way.
- Give those who are un-churched and opportunity to get connected with the church. It will give people an opportunity to invite un-churched friends to a small gathering as an alternative to a larger meeting (Sunday service).
- Help people learn about the gospel in a personal way.
- Help encourage people to learn what it means to be an outward facing Christian.
- Help encourage people to grow in the next stage of their commitment to Christ and Harvest becoming a mature and equipped outward facing Christian.
For further details, please email us at email@example.com.